16 Oct Karl Meltzer
40th 100 miler At 50! Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the greatest ultra-marathon runner on the planet! …
Karl Meltzer – Fitness and Fun –
Karl Meltzer is the winningest 100 miler on the planet. He’s known as the “Speedgoat” and has run at least 75 100-milers in his career, winning over half of them, including one every year for 19 years in a row! What is amazing is that Karl is still running and winning races past the age of 50! He runs races similar to how he runs his life. He makes his own rules, does his own thing, has fun, and goes with the flow.
Karl Meltzer Quotes:
- 100 miles is not that far.
- I may die tomorrow, so why work to take money to the grave?
- You only live once, so it seems pretty stupid to just sit on the couch.
- We love to work if it’s our passion. I love pro-running!
- You only live once, so why not enjoy what you do?
- 100 miles. Everybody can do it; it’s just a matter of how badly you want it.
Made to be Broken (full movie): https://vimeo.com/194934473
You can learn more about Karl and reach him for coaching at KarlMeltzer.com.